posti Index du Forum

posti
Ayers

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

and just inside the near post from clos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: and just inside the near post from clos Répondre en citant

ST. LOUIS - Sam Bradford said rehab from knee surgery has been an easier process the second time around.The St. Louis Rams quarterback has been running for a few weeks, increasing the workload in the weight room, too.Although he wasnt certain of a timetable for his return, he feels like hes kind of turned the corner.Bradford also understands the business side, and the uncertainty about a player who has made 49 starts and missed 31 games.Coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday the Rams (6-10) would look to add a quarterback in free agency or the draft, and if Bradfords back hed have to have his contract re-worked and then win the job.After declining to go into specifics, Fisher added, I think it would make sense that both sides need to get together and work something out.Bradford, enthusiastic and engaging, spent time at the podium just ahead of Fishers news conference. He wouldnt mind if the team took a quarterback early in the draft.I would accept it, he said. I feel like every time I step on the field, its a competition. If they feel like thats in the best interest of the team, then I would support it and I would embrace the competition.Both sides said there have been no discussions about re-working the contract. Bradford is heading into the final year of a six-year, $78 million deal and set to make a base salary of nearly $13 million, and his cap number is $16.58 million for next season.Bradford missed the entire season after reinjuring his surgically repaired left knee in the third week of the preseason. He missed the last nine games in 2013 after injuring the knee for the first time and missed six games with a high ankle sprain in 2011.The Rams havent finished .500 since 2006 and havent had a winning record since 2003. A healthy Bradford could have ended that drought.Fisher noted in his three seasons with the team, Bradford is 5-2-1 against the NFC West and his replacements are 2-8.Thats indicative of the type of talent he has, Fisher said. Most of those wins came when this team wasnt, in our opinion, as good as it is now.Reasons why the Rams have optimism going into next season:REPLACEMENT QUARTERBACKS: Both 34-year-old Shaun Hill and Austin Davis did some good things, and also struggled at times. Davis lost the job with a poor game at Arizona — two interceptions, one returned for a TD, and a fumble that was returned for another score in a 31-14 loss. Hill threw a game-ending goal-line interception at San Diego when the Rams could have forced overtime and threw two interceptions in the finale at Seattle. The Rams gave up an NFL-high 10 return scores, eight of them by the opposing defence. At this point, Fisher is interested in both returning.Defence RULES: Gregg Williams aggressive unit didnt allow a touchdown for three straight weeks, a pair of blowout shutouts over Oakland and Washington and a 12-6 loss to the Cardinals, who mustered four field goals. After no sacks the first five games, the Rams piled up 40 in the last 11 games. End Robert Quinn (10 1/2 sacks) is going to the Pro Bowl a second straight season and there was sufficient depth to withstand end Chris Longs injury.FAST STARTS, SLOW FINISHES: The Rams outscored opponents by 58 points in the first half and had NFC West champion Seattle down 6-0 at halftime of the finale. Seattle outscored them 20-0 in the second half, and they were among the NFLs worst at minus-88 after the break. Fisher doesnt blame play-calling, praising offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer as outstanding play-caller.SPECIAL TEAMS: Johnny Hekker was a standout, leading the NFL in net punting and finishing second in gross punting. Benny Cunningham led the NFC with a 27.5-yard average on kickoff returns. The Rams were second in punt returns, with Tavon Austin averaging 11.2 yards with a 78-yard score.YOUNG BUNCH: Defensive tackle Aaron Donald was a standout, leading rookies with nine sacks and earning a trip to the Pro Bowl. Three other rookies started and played well — offensive tackle Greg Robinson, running back Tre Mason and cornerback E.J. Gaines. Outside linebacker Alec Ogletree has led the team in tackles both of his seasons and Austin has been an occasional big-play threat both of his seasons.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Craig Biggio Jersey . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. Anthony Gose Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.astrosteamproshop.com/Astros-Jose-Altuve-Kids-Jersey/. -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Justin Verlander Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Evan Gattis Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. PHILADELPHIA -- Jaromir Jagr isnt acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it. Jagr scored the winning goal to snap a third-period tie and lead the New Jersey Devils to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. It was the 21st goal of the season and sixth game-winning tally for Jagr, who is the NHLs career leader with 124. It also marked the 702nd career goal for the 42-year-old forward, who earlier this season became the seventh player to score 700 NHL goals. Jagr, in his 20th NHL season, is enjoying the opportunity the Devils have provided him. "Without the fun at my age, theres no chance you can play," Jagr said. "You have to grab the opportunity. I got a chance to play and now its up to me what kind of advantage I take of it." While outsiders might be surprised by Jagrs success, those close to him arent. "Hes done that all year for us," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "Nothing surprises me about him. When youre around him, thats why hes one of the best of all time." Travis Zajac had the other goal for New Jersey (29-24-13), which won for the fifth time in seven games to move within two points of the third-place Flyers in the tightly bunched Metropolitan Division. Adam Henrique was held in check by the Flyers, and his six-game goal streak was snapped. Henrique had nine goals and two assists during that run. Nicklas Grossman scored for the Flyers (33-25-7), who are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games. "Well, its a tough loss," Flyers coach Craig Berube said. "Obviously, our team battled hard; it was a good game, I thought we competed hard. We didnt score enough goals." Philadelphia had a potential tying goal by Scott Hartnell disallowed by officials with 40.1 seconds remaining because it was determined that Hartnell pushed goalie Martin Brodeur into the net. "Not saying he did it on purpose, but his momentum threw him into me," Brodeur said. "It really prevented me. It didnt warrant a penalty. I think its the right call." Brodeur won for the fourth straight time. Like Jagr, the 41-year-old Brodeeur didnt show his age.dddddddddddd. "He was in a zone," Jagr said. "Its Marty Brodeur, what do you want me to say? Either youve got it or you dont, and hes got it." Brodeur also praised Jagr for his winning goal. "You cant teach that," he said of Jagrs skill level. "These are things that he does that not many players are able to have, and it comes natural to him." Marek Zidlicky set up Jagr for the decisive tally with a backhanded pass from behind the net. Jagr lifted it off goalie Steve Mason and just inside the near post from close range to put New Jersey ahead 2-1 with 12:18 left. "My dad always told me, You have to keep moving in the offensive zone," said Jagr, who also had an assist. "Thats what we did, and something is always opening up. Lucky break, but since we were skating a lot it creates chances." Jagr, a former Flyers player, is no stranger to success against Philadelphia. He raised his career total to 103 points in 90 career games versus the Flyers. "He was able to kind of just chip it and it snuck through there," Mason said. "Hes a big body, strong player when he has the puck on his stick and is able to protect it." Zajac opened the scoring 7:56 in when he beat Mason top shelf from a difficult angle after getting the Flyers goalie to sprawl on the ice following a deke in front. It was Zajacs 12th goal this season. Grossmann tied it 47 seconds into the second period with a rare soft goal allowed by Brodeur. Grossmann whirled and wristed a shot from the side boards near the Flyers bench. Brodeur misplayed the puck, and it went between his legs. Brodeur was solid otherwise, making 30 saves to improve to 50-31-10 against Philadelphia. Mason fell to 0-4 against the Devils. NOTES: Grossmann last scored on Feb. 20 of last season. ... Flyers centre Zac Rinaldo (upper body injury) sat out. He is day-to-day. ... Backup Philadelphia goalie Ray Emery (lower body injury) didnt play despite practicing on Monday. Emery hasnt played since being injured on Feb. 27. ... New Jersey went 2-1-1 against Philadelphia this season. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation