posti Index du Forum

posti
Ayers

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ng allows for Garbutt to be suspen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: ng allows for Garbutt to be suspen Répondre en citant

Rich Franklin is shooting for the stars with his idea for one final fight in the UFC. With one bout left on his contract, the teacher-turned-fighter is quite enthusiastic about the possibility of completing the trilogy with former middleweight champion Anderson Silva and even beating him for the first time. "Would I fight Anderson a third time? Absolutely," Franklin said on Submission Radio on Monday. "Is it because I feel like I have some unfinished business? Not at all. Its just, in my mind as a champion and to have the mentality of a champion I 100 per cent, wholeheartedly believe that I can beat Anderson in a fight." Franklin has lost to Silva in each of their two previous matchups, both via TKO by way of knees. In the first contest at UFC 64, Franklin lost the Middleweight Championship in what was the beginning of Silvas record reign with the title. But Franklin has been long since removed from his tussles with Silva. Since his second loss to the Brazilian at UFC 77 in October 2007, Franklin went on to face a slew of top talent. He beat Wanderlei Silva twice and Chuck Liddel once, but fell to veterans Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin and Cung Le along the way. He has not fought since his knockout defeat by Le in November 2012. But Franklin says none of that matters. To him, the matchup seems a favourable one. "It wouldnt be for any reason like redemption or vengeance or retribution or any other kinda cool word that weve seen on a UFC poster before, but yeah I would fight him and I believe I could beat him." The water on the Silva subject is muddy right now though. After breaking his leg in his most recent bout with now Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman, the 39-year-old has ruled himself out for the entire year and isnt expected back until 2015. As for Franklin, who would be 40 by the time the bout could happen, he doesnt think Silva is down for the count just yet. "Id look for him (Silva) to return and Id look for him to hunt for the title again at some point in time," says Franklin. "Well just see if he can get there." Jimmy Wynn Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Justin Verlander Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. http://www.astrosteamproshop.com/Astros-Jake-Marisnick-Kids-Jersey/. The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive. Dallas Keuchel Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Custom Houston Astros Jerseys . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Free-agent right-hander Bartolo Colon and the Mets have reached a deal, giving the New York the starter it was seeking to replace injured ace Matt Harvey. The deal is pending the completion of a physical for the 18-game winner, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. The two-year, $20 million agreement came Wednesday at the winter meetings and increased the Mets spending on free agents to more than $87 million. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because an agreement had not yet been completed. Out of baseball in 2010 because of injuries, the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner revived his career with New York and Oakland over the past three years. Even though he will be 41 in May, Colon went 18-6 last year with a 2.65 ERA for the Athletics in a season he began by completing a 50-game suspension for a positive testosterone test. He struck out 117 and walked only 29 in 190 1-3 innings. Colon won just 14 games in four seasons after winning the Cy Yooung with the Angels.dddddddddddd. But since 2011, hes 36-25 with a 3.32 ERA and he earned his third All-Star selection in 2013. General manager Sandy Alderson had said he preferred not to go for more than a one-year contract for a pitcher because New York had several prospects close to being ready. But after several years of budget cutting and meagre spending, the Mets have displayed some fiscal flexibility. Colons deal comes soon after the Mets finalized a $60 million free-agent contract with outfielder Curtis Granderson, securing the former Yankees outfielder by being the only team to go to a fourth year. They also gave outfielder Chris Young a $7.25 million, one-year contract this off-season. Colon will join a rotation that includes right-handers Zack Wheeler and Dillon Gee and left-hander Jon Niese. New York is still looking for a fifth starter. Oft-injured Mets righty Jenrry Mejia could be an option. Harvey had elbow reconstruction surgery and is going to miss the 2014 season. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation