posti Index du Forum

posti
Ayers

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

have to? 7. Can you provide us with a Selfie? No.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: have to? 7. Can you provide us with a Selfie? No. Répondre en citant

3. Being an Edmonton native you are a noted Oilers fan, but would you throw your jersey on the ice? Never in a million years. I think the people who do it are ridiculous and not actual fans. It just makes the whole mess over there look even worse. If you dont like the team, dont buy a ticket. 4. You have taken trips as far as Kuwait for work, if you had your choice where would you go next? Costa Rica or Jamaica 5. Other than you, which SC host is the best athlete? I really like the way you phrased that question. There are a few SC hosts who like to talk a big game but Ive yet to see any of them in real action so I may have to pass on this question until we can hold some sort of track meet in the parking lot and find out for certain. 6. Can you give us an argument for and against Selfies?  Do I have to? 7. Can you provide us with a Selfie? No. 8. Who is your biggest role model in the broadcast industry? Honestly, I work with some pretty amazing people every day at TSN who Im always learning from. 9. Do you have any cool nicknames? Not really but Ive always wanted one! Most common is Stash or Stanley but I wouldnt exactly call those cool. 10. Whats the one video on YouTube you cant get enough of? I dont really pay much attention to YouTube. 11. Now that you ran a half-marathon, any plans for a full one? I dont think so… 42km just seems crazy to me. But Im considering doing another half in Nashville this fall! (Im not that excited about the run actually but I love country music and it would be great to go to a Predators game.) 12. If the Oilers win the Stanley Cup, what will you do? If Im not living in an old folks home by then (kidding), Id throw on my Oiler jersey, fly straight back to Edmonton, and party for weeks on end. 13. What should the tourism slogan for Edmonton be? Dont knock it til you try it! 14. Can you go BarDown? If you saw the way Brian Burke and Tiger Williams were yelling at me during our floor hockey game with the Canadian troops in Kuwait you wouldnt be asking me that! Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. Green Bay Packers Jerseys . -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jk-Scott-Jersey/. On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. DeShone Kizer Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.Morgantown, WV (SportsNetwork.com) - Juwan Staten totaled 18 points as No. 17 West Virginia eased past Virginia Tech, 82-51, on Tuesday. Gary Browne added 12 points for the Mountaineers (12-1), who received nine points and 11 rebounds from Devin Williams.dddddddddddd Adam Smith and Satchel Pierce notched 10 points apiece for the Hokies (8-5), whose four-game win streak came to a crashing halt. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    posti Index du Forum -> posti -> posti Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation